Image Map

Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday Fiver: Things I'm looking forward to in 2019

Last week, I reflected on the year gone by. Now that we're in a new year, it's time to look ahead at all that's coming. I have some big plans for 2019. Here are five of my favorites.


Seeing Dear Evan Hansen
I love Ben Platt, so I'm anxious to see his creation.



Honeymooning at spring training
Yeah, we really delayed this aspect of getting married. 
But we're baseball fans, so what could be better?



A baby
One of my best friends is expecting her first baby in June. 
I'm so excited to meet the little one and become an honorary aunt once again.



A wedding
A close friend is getting married next fall. I can't wait to be a part of her big day. 


Cyclone football
Sean and I got season tickets for Christmas. We're looking forward to spending a few Saturdays at Jack Trice Stadium.


What's on your agenda for 2019?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover