Image Map

Thursday, January 17, 2019

This & That 1/17

:: We finally got snow last weekend. The first real measurable snow of the winter. And we're supposed to get more this weekend. Blah. I don't hate snow, but I hate when it interferes with plans or makes it tough to travel. I have social plans for Friday and Saturday, and I'm supposed to work on Sunday. I'm hoping the weather doesn't ruin any of that.


:: Is anyone else watching "The Masked Singer"? It's one of my new favorites. It's kind of cheesy and ridiculous, but it's mindless entertainment, and I need more of that in my life.



:: I'm probably the only person in the world who hasn't watched Marie Kondo's "Tidying Up." From what I hear, it's a good concept, but I don't have time to reorganize my house, so I'll refrain.


:: Ten-year challenge. Yeah, I did it. Here are my photos. I'm so much happier and healthier now than I was back then.


What's on your mind this week?


1 comment:

  1. I have no interest in Tidying Up. I cleared out whole bags in December instead of January, when we were packing. People get so obsessed with getting rid of old things....and then they just buy a bunch of new things.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover