Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2019

This & That 2/21

I'm super excited to be going to a hockey game tonight. Work has kind of gotten in the way of enjoying my Iowa Wild season package lately, but I'm going to try harder to make it to more games in the next few weeks. The season is winding down and the boys have playoff promise. They just need to get a few more regulation wins.

///\\\

Remember when I made wine last year? Well, I finally got to open it and drink it last week. It was delicious. I'm so glad I have two more bottles to enjoy. And I might have to look for another wine-making session so I can keep up my stock.


///\\\

I have been fighting an urge to cut my hair for months. It's the longest it's ever been. Some days, I like it. Other days, I'm over it. I really want to go back to the cut pictured below, but I'm struggling to actually do it.
There are three reasons why.
One - I like being able to pull my hair back for workouts.
Two - There's another woman in my department with a similar hairstyle to the one I want. And our names are similar too. People already confuse us sometimes. I don't want to make it worse. Sigh.
Three - I know the cut below will require more maintenance than what I currently have. I'd have to go back more regularly for trims to keep it that length. And with my money and time crunch situation, I don't know if I want to commit to that.

///\\\

Lent is coming up in a few weeks. I never had to think much about it until I started dating Sean. Now, I have to consider that when it comes to our weekly menu. Fish, grilled cheese, and pasta can get old. Anyone have some favorite lent-friendly meal ideas?



What's on your mind this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover