Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Fiver: Favorite funnies

I follow a few different humor/comic accounts on Facebook and Instagram. They provide a little happiness in the midst of my social feeds. Here are five of my favorites.


His comics depict human behavior as explained by aliens. It makes you realize how ridiculous we are sometimes.

[[[]]]



These comics reflect quirky and sometimes awkward moments with which I often identify. I particularly enjoy her cat-related comics. Then again, that could be said for all of these pages.

[[[]]]




Sometimes the humor is inappropriate, but I need a little of that in my life.


[[[]]]



This is a comic about an adorable relationship. It mostly has "aww" moments, but there are a few giggles here and there as well.

[[[]]]



If I could set this comic up for auto-share, I would. I love every single post they make. Most of the time, I am Heart, but there have been a few moments of Brain. I just love them. I have had their calendar for two years in a row. I have one of their mugs on my wishlist but haven't splurged on it yet.


What are some of your funny follows? I can always use more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover