Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2019

Music Monday: Jonas Brothers - "Sucker"

Most people who know me associate me with all things boybands. I was a huge NKOTB and N Sync fan. I also loved 98 Degrees, 5ive, etc. I think I had moved out of that phase when the Jonas Brothers were big, but I definitely downloaded "Burnin' Up."



I've enjoyed Nick and Joe's separate pursuits. I'm surprised and yet not that they're all making music together again. And their comeback single is pretty solid. I still have time to become a fan.


Were you a big Jonas Brothers fan? What are your thoughts on them coming back?

2 comments:

  1. Natural Treatment for Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia is intended to treat symptoms and prevent complications. Herbal Supplement is a safe and effective treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personals Indianapolis - luvfree.com/online_dating/united_states/indianapolis
    Milwaukee personals - luvfree.com/online_dating/united_states/milwaukee

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover