Image Map

Monday, December 6, 2010

30 Days of Truth -- Day 25: The meaning of life

Day 25 -- The reason you believe you’re still alive today.


I honestly have no idea other than I guess God still wants me to be on the Earth. 
 
There are a lot of things I still want to accomplish, and I guess there are things He wants me to do yet as well.  I hope some of them are the same things, although I'm sure He throw a few surprises in there as well.  If there's anything I've learned so far in life it's this --- God's plan > my plan.  All the times I've failed or been rejected, I wondered why.  Somewhere down the line (in most cases), I saw why my original attempts didn't work out.  There was something else waiting for me.  Another opportunity.  A better opportunity. 
 
Well, this was a rambling entry with no real point except to say I'm not sure why I'm still alive, but I'm going to enjoy it while I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover