Image Map

Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Questions Friday


I was out of town last Friday and didn't get to this.  It feels good to be back on a routine.  I also love that it's the weekend again.   I have some house work to get done, but I have a little fun planned as well -- a free Ingram Hill & Cowboy Mouth concert with my friend, Jaci.  I can't wait.

Without any further rambling, here are my answers to this week's Five Questions Friday:
1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
I know people to whom this has happened, so I know it's possible.  Obviously, I would be really surprised.  I might faint.  Or cry.  Or be mad.  Or be happy.  It's tough to predict how I'd truly react until I'm actually in the situation.  

2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Summerfest was pretty awesome.  Three days of live music with some of my favorite people in the world.  It just doesn't get better than that.  It got off to a rough start, and there were a few inconveniences along the way, but overall, it was awesome.  There's still lots of summer left though, so Summerfest could be unseated.*wink*

3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
Every week.  I look forward to Clean Sheets Sunday.  Is this sad?

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Meh.  Whatever they have to do is fine.  I won't love it, but I'll endure it if it means I'm safe. As someone on my facebook said one day, I'd rather be felt up than blown up.

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
I worked at the state fair one summer as an intern in the marketing department.  It was a really eye opening experience.  I had no idea the amount of work that went on behind the scenes of one of our state's most iconic events.  I got to meet a lot of cool people, walk into grandstand shows for free and everyday, the other intern and I would get a different fair food to share.  It was a pretty great summer.

And, I'll leave you with this Ingram Hill song.  It's my favorite on the new(ish) album. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover