Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So, this is what 31 looks like ...



Not so bad, right?  Ok, it's not perfect. There's still room for improvement (and I'm working on it), but so far, 31 suits me just fine.

My day of birth got off to a great start around midnight when my Rangers won their 12th straight game and I received a facebook birthday wish from Thomas Ian Nicholas (one of my celebrity crushes from when I was a teenager).

I went to bed happy, but the morning got off to a bit of a rough start.  I woke up later than I wanted, and then when I pulled out the shirt I wanted to wear, I discovered it was ripped.  A small rip, but still quite noticeable.  It was disappointing, but it's a good thing that wasn't a sign for the rest of the day, which included loads of wishes on facebook, twitter and via text and a delicious lunch with a few of my co-workers (and ice cream with the whole office later).  I'm hoping my Rangers can cap it off with their lucky 13th straight win tonight.

All in all, I'm looking forward to the year ahead.  I'm anxious to see what the universe has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover