Image Map

Monday, August 8, 2011

Music Monday: TFDI - "Hold On Tight"

Jay Nash, Tony Lucca and Matt Duke.  Each of them is an amazing musician on their own.  Together, they are a musical force.  When they're together, they go by TFDI (Totally F***ing Doin' It).  I've seen them perform together a few times, and I'm overwhelmed each time.  In a good way.  Last week, I bought their new record, "When I Stop Running."  This song absolutely grabbed me.  It fit my mood last week, and Matt Duke's voice slays me.  Every. Time.



They're hitting the road this fall, so if you like what you hear, I encourage you to check them out. I'm really tempted to go to their show in Des Moines, even though it would mean three trips to central Iowa in less than a week.  How can I say "no" to these boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover