Image Map

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites

These are just a few of my favorite things right now ...

My boys.  
They are poised to win their second straight division title ... possibly this weekend.  
Best boyfriends ever.

My current phone wallpaper.  
Rangers fans know who and what this is. 
Ha ha.

This game is sooo much fun.  
I really like the weekly challenges.

Leaves on some of the trees in my area are starting to change colors.
I'm anxiously waiting for the tree in my yard to join the party.

I watch a lot of TV, so I'm always hesitant to check out new shows. 
(I'm afraid I'll fall in love with another.)
I couldn't resist this one though. 
I adore the cast. It's been added to my DVR schedule.

Caribou Lakeshore blend coffee. 
My current fuel.

 
The new album from this guy. 
It has not left my car all week.
My favorite song keeps changing. Currently, I love "A Little Bit Better."
But the whole thing is fantastic.


I have an amazing weekend ahead.  I'm going to Las Vegas for a friend's bachelorette party. 
I promise a recap when I return (and get my bearings).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover