Image Map

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WLJ: Down and up again

Last week, I stepped on the scale before taking off on my week-long trip.  I was relieved to see I'd lost 2.4 lbs. And reassured that it was, indeed, pretty much a hormonal gain I'd experienced before that.

I can't blame the same thing this week.  My weight has bounced back up 1.4 lbs.  I pretty much expected that though. I spent all of last week preparing for my best friend's wedding. I ate late meals (and not healthy ones either, for the most part), drank alcohol and didn't consume my usual 80 oz. of water each day.  Although I probably walked at least eight miles around Washington, D.C., that was the only workout I did. With all of that "bad" behavior, it's no wonder I gained a little weight. 

Life is finally slowing down a little though, and I can begin to focus on my weight-loss goal again.

But wait ... the holidays are coming up.  Those are always tough.  Anyone have any survival tips?


Weight-loss goal: 40 lbs.
This week's progress: - 1 lb.
Progress to date: -13.2 lbs.
Non-scale victory: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover