Image Map

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm exhausted today. Last night was the first night this week I slept all the way through. On Sunday night and Monday night, I woke up around 4 a.m. feeling kind of sick. Ugh. Not a fun feeling. And each time, it took me forever to fall asleep. Last night's sleep was good though.  I'm sure my fatigue is left over from the previous two days.  I seem to remember hearing somewhere that sleep deprivation doesn't hit the next day, but the day after.  Looks like I probably have another day of feeling like this.  Yay.

Anyhow, I'm really glad Wednesday is here. I'm looking forward to my workout tonight and then new episodes of "Criminal Minds" and "Law & Order: SVU."  Yeah, I'm easy like that.  Ha ha.

And now, it's time to link up with Jamie for ...


I'm loving ...

... the response my boy, Tony Lucca, got on "The Voice" on Sunday night.
All four judges turned around.
I have been a fan of him for more than 20 years, and
I am so so so excited he's getting a chance to shine on a national stage.
If you liked him on "The Voice," please go like his page on facebook.

... the characters in the novel I'm writing.
They're all flawed, but lovable anyway.
Even the guy I created to be kind of an arrogant jerk is growing on me.

That infographic is amazing.
Anyone else want to move to Atlanta with me?

... the fact that I got rid of a ton of clothing last weekend.
Including some stuff from last summer that's too big(!!!).
I now have a cleaner and more organized closet.

... the graphic below.
Despite its grammatical errors, there's some good advice in there.
I might need to print it out and hang it somewhere in my house.

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover