Image Map

Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's OK Thursday



Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK ...

... to schedule blog posts days, weeks and even months in advance.
Sometimes, I just know I won't have time to write them on the actual day.
Other times, I just write when I'm feeling inspired.
I already have several ready to go for the next week.
And even one for a few months from now.

... to decline or ignore friend requests on facebook.
 I don't like being rude or mean, but some of the requests baffle me.
People from high school or college who never talked to me.
People from internet communities who have never interacted with me.
Worse -- people from above categories who were mean/rude to me.
Sorry. But you're not getting access to my life.

... to take a break from writing fiction after finishing my novel.
More than one person has asked me what I'm writing next now that my last project is done.
The answer -- I don't know.
And would like some time to just enjoy this project and do some reading.

... to think this picture is sad and true.
And also to worry that it might offend some people.
Namely, my coupled friends ... and guys who seem to think I'm a man-hater.
Sorry, but ... this is my reality.

... that the UPS man has been at my house every day so far this week.
I missed delivery of one item Monday and Tuesday.
Finally made it home in time to catch him on Wednesday.
And I received another package today.
I'm sure he's tired of my address.

... to want to tone my arms but hate push-ups.
Seriously. 
They're in my top three most-hated exercises.
Burpees are also in that category.
And turkish get-ups.

... to wish I had money to make all the trips I want to this year.
Anaheim in July to see the Rangers on my birthday.
New Jersey in November for a wedding.
I wish I could do both of these, but I don't think either is going to happen.

... to think Jesse Williams should always be shirtless.
I don't know how anyone on the "Grey's Anatomy" set can focus
with THIS anatomy walking around.

... to have a mild internet crush on someone I've never even seen.
I have no idea what he looks like, but he's a hilarious blogger.
We have mutual friends, so it's not as creepy as it sounds.
But, yeah ... I pretty much adore him.

So ... what's OK with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover