Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

Music Monday: Hunter Hayes - "Somebody's Heartbreak"

I'm totally loving Hunter Hayes' debut CD. 
This kid is so incredibly talented. 
"Wanted" makes me swoon and hope the feelings he describes actually do exist.
(I'm not convinced yet). 
But that's not the song I'm sharing here.  
Nope. I'm going a different route.
I'm sharing one that actually conveys something I am feeling right now.


I want to see him next month when he's in Des Moines with Carrie Underwood.
It would be an AMAZING show, but I don't think I can make it happen.
Instead, I'll just listen to his CD on repeat.
Oh wait, I'm already doing that.

1 comment:

  1. I love Hunter Hayes! Hadn't heard this song, so thanks for sharing! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover