Image Map

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Linking up with Jamie, who welcomed a baby boy a few days ago.

 One of my newest online shopping addictions (as if I need another one) is BaubleBar.  I haven't bought anything (yet), but I love searching for the "buried bauble" and browsing through all the pretties.  It's only a matter of time before I treat myself to something.  Here are a few of my favorite items lately:

$30 value, but free with $40 purchase

\\\\////


$26

\\\\////


$38

\\\\////


$24

\\\\////


$24


What are you loving?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces of jewelry... and not too expensive. I will have to check that site out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of gold, all my jewelry is either white gold or silver, so that top bangle gets full marks appeal!........I've left some 'loves' back at my other blog!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover