Image Map

Monday, January 21, 2013

Music Monday: Tony Lucca - "Need Your Love"

Mr. Tony Lucca has a birthday coming up on Wednesday.  He'll be 37.  I've been a fan of him since I was about 11.  He would have been about 16.  And, yes, I had a little celebrity crush on him.  I still may.  But more than that, he is one of my all-time favorite musicians.

And I know he has a gift in store for me (and other fans) very soon. That's right -- a new album.  I heard a few new songs when I saw him in October, but I cannot wait to hear the full project.  Especially since he's been working with Adam Levine.  Oh, who am I kidding?  It'd be amazing no matter who he works with.

I love me some Lucca.



I loved this video, by the way.   It's a great song, and it shows so much of his personality.  It also gives you a better look at his band from the Chapter 2 tour. Stephen Bentz (bass) and Mic Capdevielle (drums) are some very talented musicans, and a blast to hang around with too.  I've seen them with other bands, but their tour stop with Tony was the first time I'd really gotten to talk to them at length.

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover