Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

5 for Five



PartyOfOne

Check out how I did last week:

 Here are my new goals for the week ahead:

Read for five hours total.
It was so nice to spend some time reading. 
I finished my beta reading project.
And even made progress on another book.
 
Set aside time to schedule blog posts.
I think I kept up pretty well last week.
I need to do this on a regular basis.
This outlet is good for me.

Treat myself to a coffee drink after Saturday's 5K.
I had to do some shopping after the race.
Good thing there was a Starbucks in the store.
Iced coffee was mine. 

Figure out my May fitness challenge.
I still haven't figured it out.
I've gone through a few options.
But I can't get excited about any of them. 
 
Spend my Friday lunch hour walking.
I didn't really have time for this.
But I got plenty of activity last week anyway.
So I don't feel too bad. 


Three out of five is a pattern lately.

\\\\////

 Here are my new goals for the week ahead:

Spend one of my lunch hours walking.
If the weather's nice, I need to get out and enjoy it more.
And it's a nice break from my desk and computer too.
 
Take one evening off from the computer.
I love facebook, twitter, etc., but sometimes I need a break.
I really should start taking a weekly detox and just enjoy a movie or book. 

Finish unpacking the boxes at the end of my bed.
They're mostly out of the way, but they still bug me. 
Time to get them gone.

Figure out my May fitness challenge.
Any suggestions on this?
I really need to figure it out by Saturday.

Re-organize the fridge.
It's such a mess right now, and it's hard to find anything.
I need to make it a little more orderly.     

\\\\//// 

Come back next week to see how I did.
Happy Monday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey 3 out of 5 ain't bad! Good luck with your new goals, I should take a night off a week too. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover