Image Map

Friday, April 19, 2013

When I grow up ...

Most of the time, I do not feel like I'm grown up yet.  Yes, I have my own place, a job, a car and bills.  But other than that, I still feel like I'm somewhere in between kid and adult.  So, naturally, I was excited about this link-up with Whitney, who is off playing in NYC with Erin.  I'm a day late and always a dollar (or more) short, but I'm joining in anyway!




When I grow up ...

... I'm going to live in a gorgeous house with a movie room like this:
Source: indulgy.com via Micah on Pinterest


... I'll take annual vacations with friends.


... I'll do a boudoir photo session and have photos that look like this:


... I'll adopt and/or foster dogs and cats.


... I'll complete my goal of visiting all MLB ballparks.
Source: google.com via Julie on Pinterest


... I'll marry a man who knows everything about me and still loves me. (Maybe.)
Source: quotediary.me via Micah on Pinterest



Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That movie room looks awesome, can I have one of those when I grow up too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a boudoir photo shoot last year and LOVED it. The pictures came out great, and I'll have them forever to remember my youth and how freakin' hot I was. Seriously, best thing ever! do it BEFORE you grow up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! I'd love a movie room like that too. Also, boudoir shoots> Yes please!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover