Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday: Running

Today is National Running Day!  I intend to get a run in at some point, but until then I thought I'd also share some of the running-related pins I have on Pinterest. 

As you'll see, I boycotted the new Pinterest way of embedding pins and instead used the images with a link to the pin in the caption.  This is much better.





Pin  
This is what I tell myself every time I run is slower or harder than I wanted it to be.

\\\\////

Pin
This one is a link to an article about doubling your running endurance. 
Obviously since I'm working on increasing my distance, this is a good one.

\\\\////

Pin
Mostly running is about proving something to myself.  Proving I can do it.

\\\\////

Pin
I still get very self-conscious when I sign up for races since I don't consider myself a serious runner and often believe I don't really deserve to run with them.

\\\\////

Pin
A link to a review of a Garmin FR 10, which is at the top of my wishlist (although I prefer the green one).

\\\\////

Pin
I can't lie. I kind of want a shirt with this quote on it to wear when I'm running.

\\\\////

What are you pinning?

2 comments:

  1. Uh, I may have reviewed that same Garmin, it's awesome. The green one is fun too. Love your quotes, especially the one about showing everyone you can do it. Exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't run often, but I agree with a bad run is better than no run at all! That's how I feel about work outs. :) It's also really nice proving it to MYSELF I can do it, whether it's a run or a work out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover