Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Monday: Sarah Buxton - "Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again"

A few weekends ago, I watched devoured the TV series, "Nashville." I'd been meaning to watch it, but I kept forgetting when it was on, and before I knew it I was weeks behind. Yay for Hulu. I was able to watch the entire run in about two days. The cast is incredible, and the writing is pretty good too. But I think the music is the best part.  A lot of the songs are covers (done really well, I might add), but there are a few originals, such as "Wrong Song."

"Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again," the final song in the finale is really sad (and probably made sadder by all the things going on as it's being sung). I did a little research, and I shouldn't have been surprised to discover it's a Sarah Buxton song. I love her. Nothing against Hayden Panettiere (who is great in the show), but I was glad to find a Sarah performance of the song. Enjoy. 


Just for good measure, here's an audio rendering of Hayden's performance of the song.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover