Image Map

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Funnies

I don't know about you, but I could use a laugh today. 
Even though this has been a short work week, it's still been a long week. 
Does that even make sense?  
Oh, who cares?  
Let's get to the giggles ...

[pin]
 Yes, yes it is.  So sad!

+++++

[pin]
And this is why I won't share the  real identity of Skittles (my work eye candy) with anyone.
Not even my work BFF.

+++++

[pin]
I know a few people who would use these if they were real.
My question --- is the force stronger with these?

+++++

[pin]
Too fun!!

+++++

[pin]
This is a fantastic artist's rendering of me.


+++++

Finally, here's a Tony Lucca song that makes me giggle EVERY TIME I hear it:


Brandi Carlile's reactions and post-song commentary are hilarious.

Happy Friday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover