Image Map

Friday, October 25, 2013

Currently

I am so glad to see the weekend arrive. It's been a long week.  Not a bad one.  Just a long one.  And I'm ready for all the fun and relaxation in store for the next two days.
+++++
Listening - Ernie Halter's new album -- "Labor of Love."  The whole thing is great, but this is definitely a favorite.

Eating - I'm re-obsessed with Craisins. I get the low sugar ones. 

Drinking - Tons of water. Always.  

Wearing -  Jeans, a pink shirt, and a blue and pink cardigan.  Oh, and my favorite pink shoes.  My office is celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness Month by wearing pink today. One guy in my department promised he was going to wear pink pants and a pink shirt.  If this happens, expect a picture.

Reading -  "Riffs of Regret."  Yeah, my own book.  I'm going to be writing a sequel in November, so I'm reacquainting myself with the characters and setting.

Thinking - About some insight and advice I got from a new guy friend yesterday.  We had a looooooong chat over instant message at work and some of the things he said just really struck me.  I'm still processing it all and trying to figure out how to move forward with his advice.

Wanting - A beer.  I cannot wait for this evening.  I plan to have one (or more) at that time.

Feeling - Invigorated and confident.  See the "thinking" tag.

2 comments:

  1. I love the minions!! And glad that you got some good advice from a good friend. This is why it's always nice to have people of the opposite sex who are strictly platonic friends. They have such a different perspective than we do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about a sequel to Riffs of Regret!! SQUEAL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover