Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

Music Monday: Cory Monteith Edition

I am going to need lots of Kleenex for this Thursday's "Glee."

It's the "Farewell to Finn" episode. The promo alone had me bawling.

Cory Monteith's passing has hit me harder than any other celeb death in recent memory.  I think it's partially because he's so close to my age.  And also because he doesn't look like your typical addict.  No one would suspect he even had a drug issue.  He didn't do stupid things or generate bad press.  When it was announced he was going into rehab, I was surprised.  And he seemed to have been recovered.  Apparently not since he died of an accidental overdose.
It's so sad.  So tragic.

He is and will be missed.

In tribute, here are a few of my favorite Finn performances from "Glee."

+++++

One of my favorite Michael Jackson songs.


+++++

A Journey medley.

+++++

There's no good video of this song, but this Finn & Rachel fan video is incredible ...


+++++

Will anyone else be crying with me?
Or am I just a sap?





1 comment:

  1. Great post! I haven't been very interested in Glee since they graduated high school, but I will definitely be watching this episode and bawling my eyes out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover