Image Map

Friday, April 4, 2014

Watching baseball and working out

Tuesday was a long day.  A full shift at work and then a meeting.  And then I had Rangers baseball to watch!!  Priorities, I have them.

I still wanted to get a workout in though, so I tried to start coming up with a game workout on my own.  When I mentioned it in Twitter, one of my favorite Rangers Twitter folks sent me a link to his generic baseball game workout.  Thanks Matt!!


I did this for just the last few innings of the Rangers game on Tuesday.  And wow.  I was feeling it.  I

Anyone else want to give it a try?

+++++

Last week's workouts
Friday: Off.
Saturday: Off.
Sunday: Zumba at home (30 mins.) + squats/push-ups/crunches/tricep dips (10 mins.)
Monday: 3-mile outdoor run (33 mins.) + 0.5-mile walk (20 mins.)
Tuesday: Core work + meditation yoga (30 mins.)
Wednesday: Off.
Thursday: 1.25-mile on the treadmill (14 mins.) + 0.25-mile walk (10 mins.) <--- lunch hour workout!


This was a crazy busy week. I'm honestly lucky I got any workouts in at all. Thank goodness I was off on Monday or it would have been worse.  That Thursday lunch time workout wasn't too terrible.  Sure, I was sweaty when I went back to work, but tt was a nice break from my desk, especially since I was having a stressful day.

+++++

To stay accountable, I'll provide my updated total here each Friday.

[source]
 Total as of 4/4
54 mins.

Yeah, I'm off to a slow start, but I'll catch up.  I've got this!


+++++
 

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome idea! I watch enough baseball (Go, Angels!!) that I could get in some good workouts this way.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover