Image Map

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Back with some brand new confessions

If you noticed my absence in the blogosphere this week and missed me -- I'm sorry.

If you noticed my absence in the blogosphere this week and didn't miss me -- Eh, that's OK.

If you didn't notice my absence in the blogosphere -- Forget I said anything and let's just move along.

And let's move right into some Humpday Confessions.

Vodka and Soda

++ I've been a terrible blogger and blog friend the past week or so.  My apologies!

++ I drank lots of beer over the 4th of July holiday weekend. And I'm not even sorry. Yay America!

++ I'm doing a 20-mile bike ride this Saturday with some co-workers and friends. I've never ridden that far. I'm both excited and nervous. 

++ I haven't worked out in awhile (more on that in Friday's post), and I feel gross.

++ I'm 14 weeks out from my half-marathon.  Might need to change that lack of workouts thing.

++ I miss Zumba.  Really bad. I need to start rearranging my schedule to fit it in (along with the other workouts I need to be doing).

++ I need to get my hair colored again, but funds are a little short for a professional job. Might need to go the box route for now.  Sorry stylist friends!

++ My brother called me last night to ask what I want for my birthday and I honestly had no idea what to tell him. Any suggestions?



13 comments:

  1. I need to get my hair done too- my roots are crazy all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 20 miles? you go girl! 14 weeks away from your half marathon, wow. oh shoot, i just googled how far away the half marathon i want to do is - 14 weeks. CRAP. I have got to start running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I just counted the weeks till my 1/2 marathon and it's in less than 10 weeks. Uuuughhhh.. why did I sign up for this again?
    I can't even wait to dye my hair crazy colors when I finally start my terminal leave from the Navy. ALL THE COLORS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you!! But I also suck at blogging, so it's all good :)

    Sounds like that bike ride will be a lot of fun! And I've slacked quite a bit on my workouts, too. Seems to be an every other day thing for me now, and with my next half coming up in only 8 weeks....I gotta change that sooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell your bro to get you a gift card to the salon to get your hair done :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gift certificate to a spa so you can get hair and nails done and a massage = perfect birthday gift. A friend gave us massage gift certificates…it was so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow a 20-mile bike ride AND half marathon training?! I feel super lazy right now lol. I've always been tempted to get a really nice bike...might have to see what's out there and go for it already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on your 20 mile bike ride! That sounds pretty intense, but fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Money so you can color your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've been an awful blogger but only because work has been up my ass. also, i've just lost my mojo for blogging.

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to love going to Zumba but haven't found a good class around here. I miss it too!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover