Image Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Many pictures, few words

It's been a while since I did a good photo dump in these parts.  If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen most of these.  But in case you missed them, here are some of my favorite shots from the past month or so.

I finally got to do one of those painting and wine (or beer) things with my friends.  It was so fun. 
(I'm second from the left, by the way.)


Me and Danielle at a free Dazy Head Mazy and Red Wanting Blue show in Ames. 
Good times were had.


 This album has been on repeat since it arrived in my mailbox. 
It should be available to the masses soon. 


I finally got a Thursday night free (off from my second job, that is), 
so I went to my favorite brewery for a brew and a gourmet grilled cheese. 
It was a delicious way to spend Friday eve.


 I spent a gorgeous Saturday morning at the Downtown Farmers' Market.


I couldn't leave the market without buying some of my favorite cheese.


Monday, I took a day of PTO and spent some time writing and catching up on TV.
"Red Band Society" is a great show ... Dave Annable is nice eye candy. I've missed him!


Cleo also enjoyed my Monday off, although she's not sure about laying on leaves.

I, however, love the pretty leaves this season brings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover