Image Map

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekly round-up, Vol. 12

Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday.  I had full intentions of getting this mostly ready Thursday night and then putting final touches on it Friday night, but ... my social nature got the best of me.  I ended up staying out way too late both nights and then I had to get up early Saturday for an all-day bus trip (which you'll get to read more about on Tuesday).  So I just didn't have time to put this post together. Until today. 

 But it's Sunday, which is the perfect time for reading, so maybe I'll move this link-up to Sundays.  Thoughts?



I'm struggling to get back in a regular workout routine now that I'm not training for anything.  Holly at Hey, Hollywood has some great ideas on how to stay motivated to work out Check on taking a class. Check on grabbing a friend to go with me.  Hopefully I'll be back at it regularly soon.

Organization is not my forte. At all.  I would like to be better.  I'll start with the five organizing tips offered by Steph at Life According to Steph.  They seem pretty easy to adopt.  Maybe if I start small, I can build to success.

I love when I find another blogger who is as obsessed with music as I am. Enter Helene at Helene In Between.  She has launched a new Song of the Week link-up each Wednesday.  It's PERFECT.

Sarah Hartley opened up about her post-baby struggles.  This is a real thing that happens to women, but we never talk about it.  We need to start.

I'm an empath, so I find myself taking on the emotions of others very easily.  Holly at Hey, Hollywood gets this and gave some pointers on how to care for yourself amidst the act of caring for others.

Finally, Jess at Run With Jess is organizing a virtual Elf Run.  I'm really intrigued and am thinking about joining up. 

Enjoy your Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover