Image Map

Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday break

I kind of slacked off this week.   Last weekend was really busy, and then the holiday got in the way of some workouts.  But I did the best I could.

+++++

Last week's workouts
Friday: Off.
Saturday: Off.
Sunday: 45 minutes of my Zumba game at home. (Better than nothing, right?)
Monday: Off.
Tuesday: 1 mile on the treadmill + workout with Trainer Beth
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Off.

31 miles in 31 Days Running Challenge
Miles to-date: 22.5

My slacking off might mean I don't meet my running challenge goal.  Oops. 
I have work to do.
Next week, I'll show you my final miles for December.
And, I'll talk about my running goals for 2015.


1 comment:

  1. I slacked a bit this week as well. I'm about a week behind in my weight lifting program, which bothers me only because I like to stay on track and I get confused at which days to follow, but I knew I would be missing a few days for the holiday. I still think you did a great job of doing something this week!! I can't wait to hear your goals for 2015!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover