Image Map

Monday, December 15, 2014

Music Monday: Four Shadow - "Christmas Soup"

A capella Christmas music is hard to beat.  And the genre has made a bit of a resurgence lately thanks to the popularity of the very talented Pentatonix.  But I urge you to check out The Blenders and Four Shadow as well.  Especially if you can find the latter group.  They're a little more unknown than most.  Honestly, I only know about them because a friend of mine was in the group (if you click on the link above, he's the one in the blue sweater), and their Christmas albums -- Flake and Joy -- are my favorites to break out each year.

Only a few of their tunes were on YouTube, but I wanted to find their entertaining mash-up, "Christmas Soup."  Yay for Grooveshark.

Christmas Soup by Four Shadow on Grooveshark

Just for fun, I'll throw a few more of their songs on here.





 So good, right?

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Four Shadows! I love a capella, especially at Christmastime. I can't wait for The Sing Off special tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover