Image Map

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Stuff & Things 1/8

The holidays got in the way and I missed this link-up the last two weeks.  And I mean it when I say that.  I enjoy sharing my random thoughts, and that link-up encourages it.

Kristin's Knook

:::  I saw "The Book of Mormon" last night.  It was super fantastic!!!  My Broadway series season tickets have been worth every penny already.  And I still have four shows left.


++++

:: Fred Hoiberg (the Iowa State men's basketball coach) is cool in so many ways.  He's making another splash with his dancing this week in this video:



.... and, yes, I said "another."  Here's the first time he danced:


Ha ha ha.  LOVE HIM.

++++

:: "The Bachelor" is back.  It's one of my guilty pleasure shows, and this year the bachelor is from Iowa.  So far, I think he's representing the state well, and I look forward to seeing more.  Some of those girls are a HOT MESS, but that's what makes the show work, right?


++++

::  By the way, I could never appear on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette." I wrote a whole post on this a few years ago, and I stand by every word of it. (Yes, I still think Chris Drish is a dreamboat. Wait. Do people use that term?)



++++

:: Four Mondays in a row (so far), I have been at the gym by 6 a.m. for a morning workout.  They say it takes three weeks to form a habit.  Do you think I've got it down?  I hope so.  Sure, I groan when my alarm goes off, but I really do love the way I feel the rest of the day.


++++

:: Getting up early means I got to catch this sunrise on the way to work.  So beautiful.


((Of course, the day ended with a snowstorm that dumped six inches on us, so ... that was fun.))


What's on your mind this week?



5 comments:

  1. That's awesome you've been getting your workout in that early - especially on Mondays! I agree, I hate getting up but once I'm up and working out it's not bad, and I feel great the rest of the day. I need to remember that feeling when I'm tempted to snooze haha. That sunrise is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture reminds of me "red sky in the morning, sailors take warning". You totally should've known there was bad weather ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get myself back to the gym...or working out outside. One or the other, but something's gotta give!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO FREAKING HAPPY the Bachelor is back--such a guilty pleasure but toooooootally makes my monday nights better! Yay for being in the gym consistently!! And I sort of kind of love the fact that you have theatre season tickets! I didn't even know those types of things existed but it sounds like it would be right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for consecutive Monday workouts!! And I am actually into The Bachelor this season, even with the craziness haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover