Image Map

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Weekly Reads, Vol. 14


"The Bachelor" is one of my favorite guilty pleasure TV shows.  I don't think much about it is real, but I like it anyway.  Helene in Between kind of summed up what you can learn from watching this show.

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been good with my fitness efforts, but my eating habits still need work.  Danielle at Butler, Party of 3 has some good tips for meal planning. Maybe this will help me!

As soon as the full run of "Friends" was added to Netflix, I spent a weekend binge watching the series again.  I plan to continue when I find some time.  Am I the only one?  Apparently not.  Claire at Fashion + Feathers shared her thoughts about what she's learned from the show.

If one of your goals in the year is to do some more reading, be sure to check out the Blog Book Club hosted by The Life of Bon.  There are some great titles on the list for the year.

Too often in the blog world (and social media, in general), we get caught up in how perfect everyone's life appears to be.  That's why I love Sarah's post entitled, "I'm Not Perfect."  Absolutely love it.

I would really like to get more organized at some point in my life.  Stephanie at Not Entirely Perfect has a lot of great advice for this task.


Whew!  There was lots of good stuff in the reader this week.

Have a great Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. You're the best! I feel so honored to be included in your list :) Love me some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally been watching "Friends" since it was added to Netflix! I'm already on season 3!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover