Image Map

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekly Reads, Vol. 15



Just like Jana at Life Could Be a Dream, I love creamy soups, especially potato.  But I really don't need all those carbs in my life. Want them? yes. Need them? No.  So I'm eager to try her cauliflower soup recipe to see if it hits that craving.

Kari at La Bella Vita's post about body image and self-love.  I just love it.  It's honest, it's real, and it's completely inspiring.

Running can be an expensive passion.  Monica at Run, Eat, Repeat has offered some cheaper running gear suggestions.

Holly at My Own Kind of Beautiful beautifully explained why morning workouts are awesome. Seriously, I've been thinking about doing one of those posts, but she nailed it, so now I don't need to.

The Other Juliette talked about mistakes she makes in her relationship.  She's definitely not the only one.  I'm guilty of a few of those things in some of my own friendships.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me on your list :) I checked out Monica's post and she had great suggestions that I am going to start using ASAP!! Especially the gloves!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover