Image Map

Monday, May 4, 2015

Music Monday: Delta Rae - "You're The One For Me"

Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a>
<br />
<br />
<div class=


After two consecutive weeks of concert recaps, you're getting a bit of a reprieve. Today, I'm sharing one of the songs on the new Delta Rae album.  It's fantastic, just as I expected it would be, but this track is the one I keep going back to. I love the story it tells.


I hope they come back through Iowa again soon.  They were amazing live.  Truly unforgettable.




2 comments:

  1. The new Delta Rae cd is amazing and perfect for spring/summer! It's been getting lots of play in my car lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delta Rae was probably my favorite live show all of last year - I am obsessed with their sound.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover