Image Map

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Weekly Reads, Vol. 53

My internet was down last weekend, so I couldn't post this round-up. So there are two weeks of great links in this post. Enjoy!



Erika at Newlyweds on a Budget recently welcomed a baby boy. He's adorable (especially in the photo on this post), but she admits life with a newborn isn't easy. Any other moms have some advice for her?

Winter is not even close to being my favorite season. In fact, it's last on the list. But Lexi at Lex Be Livin' spelled out some reasons winter is pretty great. Maybe I don't mind it so much after all. I also love how she recently honored a friend on her birthday. By the way, Lexi has an Instagram hashtag going. Check it out and join her.

Speaking of Instagram hashtags, Helene at Helene in Between and Taylor at The Daily Tay want you to share your seasonal photos and moments with #myholidayspark.

Need to take wine to an upcoming holiday party but don't want to spend a ton of money? Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars has you covered.

Rena has a great reminder about the dangers of comparing yourself and your journey to others. She advises you to keep your "eyes on your own path."

Angie at My So-Called Chaos provides a list of ways to stay safe in the dating world. These are some great tips. I already did a few of them, but there were a few I had never considered.

Joey at Hodges Podges spoke straight to my heart with a post about battling inadequacy and self-esteem issues.  I related to her words so much.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out, you're awesome! And yes, winter is wonderful and I hope after this year it gets bumped up on your list of favorites haha.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover