We decided this could be a good philosophy for us as well.
So ... it was time to make those Christmas wish lists. Let me tell you, it was not easy coming up with the items for my list. Distinguishing between wants and needs was probably the hardest part. But here's what I put on my list:
- "Pitch Perfect 2" on DVD
- "Smash" TV series on dVD
- Three-wick candles from Bath & Body Works
- A watch (I'm not too picky, but I fell in love with Keep Collective during a recent party)
- A funny but work-appropriate daily desk calendar
- Ankle socks
- Workout capri pants
- A new set of satin pillowcases (key for curly girls)
- A better set of knives (my current ones are about 12 years old and came from a dorm set at Target)
- Nice towels (so I can start phasing out the old ones)
- Infinity scarves (I for sure want one that's red/gold or Iowa State Cyclones themed)
- Shirts related to books and or reading
- Anything Iowa State, Texas Rangers, KC Chiefs, or Iowa Wild.
- Anything related to cats and/or beer
- Scents I like -- Absolutely Me by Escada, A Thousand Wishes (Bath & Body Works) and Be Joyful (Bath & Body Works)
- "Running Like a Girl" by Alexandra Heminsley
- "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson
- "You Don't Have To LIke Me" by Alida Nugent
- "Start Where You Are" by Meera Lee Patel
- "Why Not Me?" by Mindy Kaling
- "Happier at Home" by Gretchen Rubin
What's on your wishlist this year?