Image Map

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Weekly Reads, Vol. 59

I didn't mean to take a three-day hiatus from blogging this week, but ... life happened. Last weekend was so packed with obligations that I didn't have time to plan ahead. Usually I can find time each evening to write my posts, but then I started out the week housesitting and dogsitting. The dog cried if I sat on my computer, so I decided to just give up. A few days off isn't a bad thing anyway.



One of my goals this year is to try a new restaurant each month. When I saw the Restaurant Passport at The Surznick Common Room, I thought it was a genius idea. I might have to make one of those.

If anyone's looking for a race in February, Run with Jess is hosting the Hot Valentine 5K Virtual Race.

Taylor at The Daily Tay has some great thoughts on the secret to success over here. She also created a cat shirt (finally!), and I'll definitely be picking one up soon.

I love the honesty of Monica at Run, Eat, Repeat. This week, she wrote about how to make yourself feel like shit about your body. I'm guilty of almost all of the things she mentioned. I really should be nicer to myself.


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover