Image Map

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My weekend according to Instagram

This past weekend was a really busy one. Shall I tell you about it?  Nah, I'll just show you.

Friday night

After happy hour with some of my workout buddies from work, I reunited with my favorite boys of winter. It was so good to see them again. Especially since they won in OT.

A photo posted by @thebestmicah on




Saturday
I worked a seven-hour shift at the brewery. We were slammed thanks to a big bike ride and our beer caucus event. And just weekending. I had planned to make a quick escape when my shift was over, but then some friends turned up at the brewery and my plans changed.

A photo posted by @thebestmicah on



Saturday night and into Sunday
I baked cupcakes for my brewery not-a-holiday party ... using beer from the brewery.  I made citrus beer cupcakes with our OJ IPA (an American pale wheat) and chocolate stout cupcakes with our Wired Heifer (a coffee milk stout).

A photo posted by @thebestmicah on

A photo posted by @thebestmicah on



I don't have any Instagram photos from the brewery party, but here's our staff picture from Facebook:

This is an awesome group of people, and we had a great time. I think the cupcakes were a hit too.

I was almost constantly on the go, but of course I didn't realize it until I was in the midst of it or nearly done with it.  I'm really glad I took Monday off to recharge a bit. I spent most of the day on my couch watching "Friends" on Netflix. Not kidding. I headed to the office in the late afternoon for my Xtreme Revolution workout and then went to caucus.

Whew. Yeah, I probably need some more downtime.  Soon.

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes look amazing! I've never heard of any sort of beer cupcake but I'm dying to try it now!

    xx, Caitlin
    www.wandererandwolf.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover