Image Map

Friday, March 11, 2016

Xtreme Revolution = completed!

Shortly after the new year, I joined a fitness program at my office called Xtreme Revolution. I've written about it a few times.



See the following posts:
An Xtreme challenge at work
What an Xtreme week of workouts looks like
The pros and cons of working out at work
An added bonus of my office fitness program

And now that it's over, it's time to share my numbers from the program.

Number of workouts offered: 36
Number of workouts completed: 31

Final Assessment Losses
Pounds: -1
BMI: -0.2
Bodyfat: +.05 percent (yeah, I'm not sure how that happened either)
Bicep: -0.5 inch
Chest: -2.5 inches
Waist: -1 inch
Hip: -1.5 inches
Thigh: -2 inches

Overall, I lost 7.5 inches!!  That's pretty incredible considering I wasn't anywhere near perfect with my diet.

Oh, and there's more ... 

Reps in One Minute
Sit-Ups:
Start = 21
End = 22

Push-Ups:
Start = 26
End = 30 (and I did 18 of those on my toes!!)

Rev-Ups:
Start = 14
End = 18


The numbers, of course, don't tell the whole story. I can feel a difference in my level of fitness. Xtreme added some elements to my fitness routine that didn't previously exist -- plyos, sculpt, and yoga. As a result, I feel stronger. My balance still needs work, so I'll probably find a way to keep yoga in the rotation.

In addition to all of this, I met some other people in my office building and formed some new friendships.

I'm really glad I participated in this program and will likely join in when it's offered again next year.

+++++

Last week's workouts
Friday: Off
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off
Monday: 3 miles on the outdoor trails
Tuesday: 1 mile on the treadmill + RIPPED (60 minutes)
Wednesday: FitFusion (60 minutes)
Thursday: 2 miles on the outdoor trails + yoga (20 minutes)



2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover