Image Map

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Sweats: February recap


 February goals:
- Do 10 push-ups a day. Every day. 
I didn't quite do this every day. I probably missed one day a week, but that's still progress. And I'm getting better at push-ups. 

- Run 5 miles each week.
I think I only managed this one week. Oops.

- Do yoga once a week.
Fail. I didn't do any yoga. After that challenge in January, I was just a little burned out.


Number of days I worked out:18
I have two more workouts this month. Not too bad.

Miles Ran: 15
It's progress from January, but I have a feeling that 10K in two weeks is going to be tough.

+++++

March goals:
- Do yoga once a week.
- 30-second plank every day.
 
+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off

Monday - Xtreme Revolution - Cardio

Tuesday - 3-mile walk

Wednesday - 3-mile run

Thursday - 30-minute upper body workout
Friday - Xtreme Revolution - Cardio
Saturday - Off


I'm sure Holly and Christy did great this week. Go check out their Sunday Sweats posts!

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time doing yoga once a week....I don't know why, because I love yoga. I just don't have the patience to do that and I wish I could get better at it. I also think it's great you've done 10 push ups a day!! I really think that helps with working out in general, I need to do that again or be challenged to do it publicly because I don't do that but I should. Planks are awesome so that will be great for your fitness, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover