Image Map

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Currently: March 2017


Listening to ... the new John Mayer tracks. He's been releasing four at a time. It's the sound I fell in love with when I first discovered him. I won't get to see him on his upcoming tour, but I'm glad he's back to making music.

Watching ... "Chopped." Thanks to Roku and Playstation Vue, I get to binge watch my favorite cooking competition show. I love it!!

Reading ... "What She Knew" by Gilly Macmillan. The opening lines were really thought-provoking, and the story is riveting. I only wish I had more time to read.


Sipping on ... coffee with almond milk. I'm trying to make better choices here and there. While I prefer half and half or heavy cream, the almond milk is a nice substitute.


Eating ... at home a lot more! Sean and I love cooking together, which is good because takeout gets expensive and we need to watch money. So we've been better about looking at recipes on the weekend and meal planning. Last night, we had a burrito casserole (we used turkey instead of beef) from Budget Bytes. So delicious!!! (I'm using the Budget Bytes photo because I was too eager to eat mine to take a photo.)


Looking forward to ... closing on our townhome! That happens next week, and I can't wait to have the keys. We plan to celebrate with dinner and furniture shopping.


Worrying about ... getting everything done so we can move. I keep going over lists in my head and even writing things down. It calms me a little, but I'll feel a lot better when it's all done.


Happy Wednesday everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Happy March!
    You life is full right now-but all good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking together and closing on a townhome. Yep. You're in this relationship for good. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover