Image Map

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday Sweats: March recap

The big thing that happened this past month was my completion of Xtreme Revolution, the eight-week workout program at my office. 
 
My Xtreme Revolution class on one Friday during the program.
 
I loved the workouts so much and it showed. I didn't miss a single day of working out during the program. I was rewarded for this at our wrap-up ceremony.
 
A nice towel and a 100% Xtremer award!!
 
 
March goals:
- Do yoga once a week.
This did not happen at all.

- 30-second plank every day.
This happened about half the days. 
 
Number of days I worked out: 20
Considering all the other things I had going on, this is pretty damn good.

Miles Ran: 3.1
That's right, my only running was the 5K I did on March 11.  Oops.

+++++

April goals:
- Run twice a week.
- 30-second plank every day.
 
+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off

Monday - Off (but I cleaned my old apartment for three hours, does that count?)

Tuesday - Booty Camp Class

Wednesday - Tabata Class

Thursday - Barre/Cardio Class
Friday - Off
Saturday - Off

It was kind of a light week, but I'm not going to be mad about it. I'm working to find a new routine now that Xtreme Revolution is over.


I'm sure Holly and Christy did great this week. Go check out their Sunday Sweats posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover