Image Map

Monday, May 1, 2017

Music Monday: Stephen Kellogg - "Learn to Live"

As I mentioned recently, I sold merch for Stephen Kellogg at a local show last week. It's one of my favorite local venues (a BBQ restaurant) because it's more of a listening room than a concert space. When artists play there, the audience listens. Intently. This is the perfect place for someone like Stephen, who is a great storyteller -- in song and otherwise.

I love when he tells the story behind various songs. It gives me a deeper appreciation for them, and suddenly it's like hearing them for the first time. After the most recent performance, this is my new favorite SK song. He said he wrote it for his daughters to have and listen to when they're going through something tough.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover