Image Map

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stuff & Things 6/1

Stuff, Things, etc.


:: It's officially June!! My calendar, as always, is full of appointments and obligations. I'm trying very hard not to commit to anything else in the next 30 days. After a busy May and with the arts festival at the end of the month (which will consume most of my time over a few days), I'm trying to get in some extra introvert time when I can.

:: On Memorial Day, I was lounging on my couch when someone rang the doorbell. No one ever does this. It kind of spooked me. Turns out it was a pest management guy who was going to be spraying at the house next door and wanted to see if we wanted in on the special. I was kind of skeptical of the whole thing. Why were they working on Memorial Day? And the guy talked in so many circles, I'm not even really sure what the final special was that he was offering. I declined.

:: I've started my gym membership again. Even though I'm getting in good 30-minute sweat sessions at my work fitness facility in the middle of the day, I feel like I'm ready to double my efforts occasionally. Also, I really missed my dance fitness classes.

:: I'm doing a 5K on Saturday. I don't feel ready at all, but I guess I'll have to be. Prayers for good running weather.

What's up with you this week?


1 comment:

  1. I think a gym membership is totally worth it if it's something you use a lot. I always loved mine.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover