Image Map

Monday, August 28, 2017

Music Monday: Us the Duo - "No Matter Where You Are"

I will always preach to people to get to shows for the opener. Sure, sometimes they're going to be a dud. But every now and then, there's a gem just waiting for you to hear them. That's most often the case for me. I have discovered a lot of my favorites because they opened for another artist I love. It's a total win-win.

A few weeks ago, I got to see Pentatonix live. They were incredible, and I'm so glad I went. Especially if the rumors about them breaking up are true.

Their opener was a husband-wife team who really surprised me. It took me a few songs to really get into them, but I think part of that was because I was tired from being at the fair all day. Once I really focused on them, I decided I loved them. They were adorable together and had a great sound. I'll definitely be buying their music soon.

They even wrote a song that served as their vows at their wedding. Swoon.


Who's the best opener you've seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover