Image Map

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday Sweats: September fitness recap

September goals:
- Run 10 times during the month.
I only made it 9. Sad face. I slacked off during that last week of the month.

- Go to RIPPED class once a week.
I got there once and I remembered why I loved it but then life got in the way.
 
Number of days I worked out: 15. I was shocked when I saw that. I guess I took off more days than I realized.

Miles Ran: 18.63

Personal victory: I missed my 5K PR by only 30 seconds. I think running with the girls (and more regularly) has helped. Now, I'm looking for my next race to see if I can get that PR.



+++++

October goals:
- Run 10 times.
- Get to RIPPED three times.

Yep, I'm basically repeating my goals until I succeed or decide otherwise.

+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off
Monday - Cardio with Colby (30 mins)
Tuesday -Total Body Strength (30 mins)
Wednesday - Group run (30 mins)
Thursday -Barre with Britt (30 mins)
Friday - Off
Saturday - Off

Even though I worked out four out of seven days, I kind of feel like I slacked this week. I really want to get back to two workouts a day, but it just hasn't worked with my schedule lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover