Image Map

Thursday, October 19, 2017

This & That 10/19

:: My fingernails are naked for the first time in months. It feels weird. It looks weird. I don't really like it. But money is tight right now with the wedding and other obligations. So I'm on manicure hiatus for a while.


:: The other night, we took a break from TV and sports to watch a classic. "Father of the Bride." Can't go wrong with some Steve Martin and Martin Short. There is some dated dialog, but the 26-year-old movie holds up otherwise.


:: My lunches are so boring right now. Sliced turkey, some cheese, and some kind of fruit or vegetable. They're easy to put together and eat at my desk, but I know I'm going to get sick of it soon. I need to start looking for other options. If only I had time to Pinterest.


:: They've been re-doing the roof this week at our place. I've only been home for a few hours of it, but the banging is really annoying. The cats do not enjoy it. And I've been finding dust from the ceiling on various surfaces in my house. No bueno.

What's new with you this week?



1 comment:

  1. Your first point is why I paint my own! Every week.

    Someone behind us has been using a saw for like 10 hours a day all day on the weekend for the past year. We have no idea what the hell they're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover