Image Map

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday Sweats: Keeping it short and simple

I don't have a lot to say this week. It was a rough one. Between bad weather and some mental/emotional struggles, I just didn't feel great or full of energy at any point. But I powered through my workouts regardless.


Some weeks are going to be like this. Weather happens. Life happens. Bad moods happen. The important thing is that I didn't give up. And I think the workouts actually helped in a lot of ways.

\\\///

Last week's workouts
Sunday: Off
Monday: There were no classes, so I ran 2.2 miles (It felt amazing to run! If I'd had more time, I could have done three miles easy.)
Tuesday: Dance fitness (30 minutes with a work friend) + Xtreme Total Body Strength
Wednesday: Xtreme Cardio EMOM
Thursday: Xtreme 3-Line Stations
Friday: Xtreme Partner Cardio
Saturday: Off

Victory of the week:  
On Tuesday, I met up with a work friend who used to go to the same dance fitness (FitFusion) classes that I loved. We both gave up our membership to that gym but desperately missed that class. So our former instructor gave us a 30-minute playlist to work from and we got together to see what we remembered. We succeeded at probably 90 percent of it. Not too bad!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover