Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2019

This & That 1/24

:: I finally bought Everything But the Bagel seasoning recently. So far, I've had it on an English muffin. I think it would probably be good on eggs too. What else should I put it on?


:: My podcast interests have changed so much from six months ago. I still enjoy the occasional true crime story, but now I'm really into ones about adulting ("How to Money") and self-improvement ("Earn Your Happy").



:: Last weekend, Sean and I watched a documentary about the band, Chicago, on Netflix. It was a really interesting look at the band's history. Peter Cetera was kind of a jerk. Ever since watching the doc, I've wanted to listen to Chicago's catalog. It's the music I grew up with. Is there music you grew up with that you still listen to?


What's on your mind this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover