Image Map

Thursday, March 14, 2019

This & That 3/14

After months of deliberating and complaining about it, I finally chopped off my hair. It was much-needed.
BEFORE



AFTER


///\\\



Last weekend, Sean and I had a date day in the East Village. A little beer, gaming, and pizza at Up Down followed by a stroll through Raygun and finally a Matt Nathanson show at Wooly's. I love my city!!

///\\\

I do not love some of the people who were at the Matt Nathanson show. Too many of them felt the need to talk during the entire concert. WHYYYYY would you pay almost $50 per ticket to talk instead of listening to the musician? Ugh. It's so disrespectful to the performer and other audience members.


///\\\


My mother-in-law sent me this purse to use on my upcoming honeymoon/spring training trip. It's perfect, and I love it.


How's your week going?

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how great a haircut can make you feel. I like the way I look with longer hair but like the way I feel with shorter hair. I don't get it. I think your curly hair looks cute when it's short!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover