Image Map

Thursday, January 10, 2019

This & That 1/10

:: I'm still loving my part-time job. My only complaint is that I don't get the schedule until 5-7 days before it starts. I'm a planner, so this drives me a bit crazy. It's hard for me to make plans with friends when I have to wait until what I consider last minute.


:: Speaking of planning, Sean and I have decided to make a bunch of crock pot meals that we can freeze and pull out when we're in need of a good meal. If you have a favorite, leave it in the comments.


:: We started having some wi-fi issues a few weeks ago. All of a sudden our streaming service was buffering more. Sometimes, we couldn't watch more than five seconds of a show at a time before it went out for a few minutes. A friend saw my rant about our woes and gave us some good advice. Through him, we got a router booster, which has helped considerably. I'm not good with technology and internet service, so I'm grateful to have friends with so much knowledge.


:: My brother-in-law is on a cruise right now, and his Instagram is making me jealous. As mild as our weather has been lately, I'd love to be somewhere sunny with a drink in my hand.


:: The Des Moines Arts Festival is just over five months away. We have our first planning meeting -- an all-day workshop -- on Saturday. I'm in my sixth year of volunteering with the event and I'm looking forward to getting going!


What's up with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover